Sunday, December 8, 2013

28 Weeks (~6 months)

Can't believe I'm almost (depending) to the last 10 weeks of this pregnancy. Nuts! One fun thing lately is that, according to some "your pregnancy this week" thing, the decrease in amniotic fluid means I'm suddenly able to start feeling little baby parts more distinctly! They're right, I've really been feeling bony little feet or elbows or hands or maybe a head poking me in the ribs and sticking out funny in my belly. Strange and fun!
28 weeks, dressed for Scott's company Christmas party. (It's not a green screen--it's little boy's room!)
How far along? 28 Weeks--Third trimester already, eek!
Total weight gain/loss: About 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Finally got some shirts! (Thanks, Mom-in-law :) ) more to come.
Stretch marks? I've decided this question is a bit awkward...Cause it's not just the belly that grows, ya know. ha
Best moment this month: Long-overdue relaxation time at the beach for Thanksgiving with family. I think the little guy really enjoyed all the tasty food, down time, and (at least I think) mom being in such a happy mood all the time.
Miss Anything? Currently living without a kitchen sink or oven, although we do have cabinets now!! yay
Food cravings: Yesterday I had like 3 cups of orange juice and 2 oranges
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but my stomach holds slightly less than it used to...someone's starting to crowd it.
Have you started to show yet: Yep. Enough for people's comments now ;) I love it when people who haven't seen me in a while go "Oh! You've gotten...er, well, you're showing more now, huh?" :P
Belly Button in or out?  out now :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Content.
Weekly Wisdom: (going to double up on the "confession instead") It's strange to register for things involving a person you've never really met, and a job you've never really done before! (so far we're partially registered, Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby. May add or remove a few things once we finish at Target)
Weekly Confession: Lately I have not been as good about trying to eat mainly nutritious things and minimize the other stuff (dessert definitely more often than normal these days)... pretty much been eating whatever I feel like, although today I felt a little like a bad mom for eating a bowl of captain crunch. haha.
Looking forward to: Meeting the little guy, and in the mean time, NESTING ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment