Wednesday, January 22, 2014

34 Weeks

First a few pictures...
Church shower--Mexico themed :D

Gracias to these 2 ladies for putting it on, with such fun decor & games...
...and to this one for all the delicious food! (baby seconds that)

34 weeks--thanks Carolyn for the pictures!!


How far along? 34 Weeks--just 3 weeks from "full term" and 6 from due date
Total weight gain/loss: about 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? yep. and non-tying shoes ;) still fit in some of my shirts tho
Best moment this month: Showers and setting up his room & things all prepped & sorted have been so great! and feeling his squirming... except when he hits my ribs & bladder ;)
Miss Anything? simple things like laying on my stomach to read... :P
Food cravings: Last night at 9 (after dinner & birth class) we went to IHOP to satisfy my husband's sympathy craving for all-you-can-eat pancakes. tho i put down a combo & a harvest grain n nut pancake pretty easily myself
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much... but strangely Scott has reported a thing or two that have turned his stomach lately. haha.
Have you started to show yet: um... ya. this reminds me though, i want to try to take a video of the little guy showing himself by poking out of my belly! it's pretty strange.
Belly Button in or out? quite out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions:  I've a bit been more needy/clingy/dependent towards Scott lately... he likes it ;)
Weekly Wisdom: Birth classes are more entertaining when your instructor is British ;)
Weekly Confession: Baby clothes (sizes) are pretty confusing to sort!
Looking forward to: Am I a broken record yet? more than ever I'm looking forward to when the birth is over, and we get our first moments with our son!  Scott has been more impatient than I am though ;) 

Loved this shower activity idea!
muchas pregnant girls... and we're missing one more due valentines day.


Bedding set, a little nursery sneak-peek ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the best feeling ever was the first night I was able to sleep on my stomach after the girls were born. So glorious!

    The end is in sight for you! You're doin great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much friend.It must be so fun to sort out all that fun stuff from the shower! I love that it was Mexico themed...way to go ladies! Cannot wait to skype with the little guy ;). Praying for you friend.

    ReplyDelete