Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 Peter 1:3

Thursday, May (Apparently I am far too reliant on my cell phone to tell me the date)

At the moment, I am rather humbled at how much grace God has given our team so far… I mean this in particular with getting along agreeably and bearing with one another. We may have small rough moments and such, but as of the moment as far as I know, none of us have any standing issues of bitterness or aggravation with any of the others, which is great. It makes an incredible difference to have a team unified to support and encourage one another in ministry, something I’ve missed for a while (although indeed FCC youth staff and such are great, it’s just stronger and more noticeable here). Communication flows (except when it is miscommunicated, but that is expectable). Lord, this unity is perhaps the one thing I most desire for our team, which I have so longed for in times past… I can’t thank you enough, God, for this blessing. Please continue it and mature us to be your servants… and seasoned with salt!

No comments:

Post a Comment