Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tirana by Photo





Our street







Colorful buildings!






These guys noticed laura taking pictures, and started waving... She was embarrassed.
Not like it was anything new for her though, really. ;)





The mannequins in these stores always scare me... they are too realistic, I jump when I realize they're fake!

Olives galore!!









Teehee ;)












The pyramid, a remnant relic of communist days.

The mosque









































I like this one.
Pretty balcony staircase
A government building, I think

A salesman in the park
A child of the Roma people, napping as he begs.
A favorite (and really lucky) shot

























The bushes in this one area always made me chuckle. Not a single one was trimmed in the same shape...all so unique and unusual!













Old men talking in the park... a very common sight ;)
walking the streets with the girls

One of the many "Coffee bars"--for tasty drinks and lots of conversation




Lincoln Center 2, our home base.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! The pretty balcony staircase is where us boys lived. I miss that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i took that picture one day while waiting for you boys ;) i think it was raining... i liked her yard/patio.

    ReplyDelete